Thermex ID 30 V Smart storage water heater, stainless steel
The Thermex ID Smart series can be perfectly integrated in any conceivable place due to its flat design. Due to good insulation and the new SMART function, this water heater has an excellent energy efficiency, resulting in an Energy Label B.
Using the smart "SMART" mode, the water heater monitors the use of hot water. In this way, the water heater prepares itself for the next cycle of water use. (7 days in a cycle). At times when you do not need hot water, the water is kept at a minimum temperature. In this way you can still save energy with maximum comfort! Moreover, the water heater is easy to operate thanks to the user-friendly display. It is also equipped with a self-diagnosis and frost protection.
The tanks are made of high-quality stainless steel and welded according to the G5 principle. If the power fails, the device will remember its last settings.
The ID series is the luxury variant of the IF Pro series and only available in black.
Included in the package:
* Boiler including connection cable
* 3-fold safety valve * Instruction manual
* 1 set of wall anchors
Type: ID 30V SMART
- Stainless steel tanks, 2 anodes.
- Net content: 25 liters
- Installation: vertical mounting, branch pipes downwards
- Water pressure: minimum 0.05 MPa and maximum 0.6 MPa Working pressure: maximum 0.6 MPa
- Connection value: 2000 Watt 230 Volt 10 Amp.
- Dimensions: 263 x 453 x 587 mm (d x w x h)
- Empty weight: 9.5 Kg.
- Warm-up time of the incoming temperature with 45 degrees: 39 minutes.
- Maximum temperature: 65 degrees.
- Energy label: B
- Warranty: 2 years, 5 years on the tanks.
- Content package: boiler, manual, wall anchors and an inlet combination: 3-way safety valve (this is a drain valve, non-return valve and pressure relief valve in 1).
This item is no longer available, contact us for possible alternatives.