Thermex ID 50 H Smart Shadow storage water heater,
The Thermex ID Smart series can be perfectly integrated in any conceivable place due to its flat design. Due to good insulation and the new SMART function, this water heater has an excellent energy efficiency, resulting in an Energy Label B.
Using the smart "SMART" mode, the water heater monitors the use of hot water. In this way, the water heater prepares itself for the next cycle of water use. (7 days in a cycle). At times when you do not need hot water, the water is kept at a minimum temperature. In this way you can still save energy with maximum comfort! Moreover, the water heater is easy to operate thanks to the user-friendly display. It is also equipped with a self-diagnosis and frost protection.
The tanks are produced according to the BIO-glasslined principle. These are enamelled steel tanks that, thanks to this unique and patented coating, offer the inner tank with the highest possible protection without burdening the environment.
If the power fails, the device will go into standby mode for safety reasons. When power is restored, the device must be switched on again manually. The device will remember its last settings.
The ID series is the luxury variant of the IF Pro series and only available in black.
Included in the package:
* Boiler including connection cable
* 3-fold safety valve * Instruction manual
* 1 set of wall anchors
Type: ID 50H SMART Shadow
- BIO-glasslined tanks, 2 anodes.
- Net content: 43 liters
- Installation: horizontal mounting, branch pipes downwards
- Water pressure: minimum 0.05 MPa and maximum 0.6 MPa Working pressure: maximum 0.6 MPa
- Connection value: 2000 Watt 230 Volt 10 Amp.
- Dimensions: 263 x 880 x 453 mm (d x w x h)
- Empty weight: 19 Kg.
- Warm-up time 1 hour, 25 min.
- Maximum temperature: 65 degrees.
- Energy label: B
- Warranty: 2 years, 5 years on the tanks.
- Content package: boiler, manual, wall anchors and an inlet combination: 3-way safety valve (this is a drain valve, non-return valve and pressure relief valve in 1).